We support your business journey! One-on-one and group training in brand development and social media.
- What IS brand and why does it even matter?
- How to develop your consistent, confident and credible brand
- Insider tips to create the brand that will grow your business
To learn more Email Dawn Stanyon
Your business is unique – so every workshop I offer is tailored. So many topics! Do you want to do a deep dive into one social media app or skim many? Do you need tips for content marketing or want to understand which applications might be best for your brand? I’m happy to talk this through with you. Some topic options:
- Apply your brand to social media marketing
- Understand the sites that fit your business
- Hot tips to draw fans to your sites
- Develop dozens of topics for social media posts
- Walk away with a digital marketing plan
Social Media Hacks for Small Business Owners and Non-Profits
The Southern Berkshire Chamber of Commerce and the Non-Profit Center are hosting my workshop – Social Media Hacks for Small Business Owners and Non-Profits – on Wednesday, April 5 from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at Berkshire Community College in Great Barrington, MA. If you live in the fabulous Berkshires of Massachusetts, please join us! Tons of tips and tricks and just plain solid advice for managing social media when you have absolutely no time or energy to do it.
Want to sign up for this workshop? Email Laurie at the Southern Berkshire Chamber of Commerce.
I am developing this live seminar into webinar format. Stay tuned!
Professional Image and Personal Brand Workshops
No matter your job or situation in life, a consistent image is your personal brand and combined with your intelligence, emotional intelligence, and skills can be your key to professional
success. What attributes do managers, colleagues, customers/clients, family and friends – even total strangers – see remember? And is there a “disconnect” between how you see yourself and how others see you?
- Understand attributes & increase awareness of limitations
- Image management and goal setting
Non-verbal communication/body language
- How to project confidence
- How to deflect aggressive behavior and build rapport
- How to create a comfortable atmosphere
- Build relationships and navigate conflict
- Your personal brand in the digital world
- Networking top practices
- Levels of dress
- Men’s style; women’s style
- Style, fit and color to represent personal brand
To learn more Email Dawn Stanyon[/fusion_toggle]